You will need to add the Orbit UI Widgets to your portal page(s) before setting the instance options. Information on how to add widgets to your Service Portal can be found in the [ServiceNow Service Portal Widgets documentation.](https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/paris-servicenow-platform/page/build/service-portal/concept/service-portal-widgets.html)
#### Snippet Configuration (Admins)
1. Wire the widget up to a Content Source by configuring the instance options. Click the Edit icon of the widget to open the instance options.
2. Select a Content Source from the dropdown menu.
3. Configure the instance options.
* Encoded Query: Queries entered determine which items are returned from the Content Source.
* Limit: Entered number will determine the maximum number of items to show.
* Order by: The field you want the records to be ordered by.
* Template: Specifies which template to use for displaying items. Each widget will have one or more available templates to choose from.
* Title: Allows for customization of title.
* Column Class: Bootstrap class (ex. “col-md-6”), which evaluates the number of columns the widget will span.
* Image Width: Used to specify the width of the widget’s image. A typical unit used to define image width is pixels (ex 150px ).
* Image Height: Used to specify the height of the widget’s image. A typical unit used to define image height is pixels (ex 150px).
* Display Page: This defines the Content Item page you are using in the portal. It is used to generate the url that users will be taken to when they click on a given article.
* View All Page: Defines page that displays all Content Items: Defines page that displays all Content Items.
* Container Class: Adds a CSS class to the container of the widget which enables styling configurations.
4. Click Save in the bottom right corner of the modal to save your configuration settings.